Moanalua Medical Center
Emergency care, 24 hours
Hospital services and after hours care
Specialty Clinic services (General Medicine and Family Practice services are not routinely available at the Medical Center)
Hospital and Hospital-based services
Hours vary by department
Family and friends play an important role in a patient's recovery. We welcome you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Latex balloons (rubber type) are not allowed in the Medical Center.
- Plants and flowers are not allowed in all Intensive Care Units.
- For the protection and security of everyone in our facility, any visitors after 8 p.m. will need to check in with the security officer at the front desk.
We appreciate your partnership to provide a quiet, safe, and healing environment.
- Clinic Specialty appointments (Oahu): 808-432-8000
- General information: 808-432-0000
- Clinic Specialty appointments (Neighbor islands): 1-877-432-8970 (toll free)
- Clinic appointment cancellation: 808-432-7800
- 24/7 Advice: 808-432-2000
- SurgiCenter: 808-432-8490
- 24-hour prescription refill: 808-643-7979
- 24-hour pharmacy: 808-643-7979
- Member Services: 1-800-966-5955 (toll free)
Specialty Clinic hours:
Saturday (please call for hours)
Hours may vary by department, please see individual department for additional information.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Directions and maps
Emergency and urgent care
- Emergency Care
Departments and specialties
- After-hours Care
- Ambulatory Surgery & Recovery
- Ambulatory Treatment Center
- More departments and specialties
Services and amenities
- Business Office
- Chapel and Spiritual Support
- Child Life Services
- More service and amenities
Quality and safety
- Hospital quality measurement: Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center
- Measuring quality
- More quality and safety